Form Response Management
Form Response Management is a comprehensive response management tool that helps to manage your submitted form responses.
How to use Form Response Manager
- Click Open Web Form or Open Inline Form.
- Click Form Responses.
The following screen appears with your submitted responses.
- Click New to submit a new response.
- Switch on Audit fields to include extra fields like Created At, Created By. etc..
- Select the required response.
- Open the selected form by clicking the required icon.
This will open the submitted document where the response can be edited and submitted again.
- Click the mail icon to send the response through email.
- Click the clone icon to make a copy of the particular response.
This will create a copy of the selected response and adds just below the selected response.
- Click the Delete icon to delete the response.
This will delete the selected response.