Ver 2.0.0 - 16th Sep 2019 - Major Version Release
- Full round of testing and new features and new releases.
- Improved User friendliness and smooth usage.
- Bug Fixes, Performance and Stability improvements.
Ver 1.25.0 - 19 Aug 2019 - Fillable Document improvement
- GUI changes and Usability improvements
Ver 1.24.0 - 1 Aug 2019 - Fillable Document for Sheets - initial version launch
- The initial version of Fillable Document for Sheets got introduced.
- With a single license for Fillable Document you can use Fillable Document for Sheets also.
Ver 1.23.0 - 26 Jul 2019 - Fillable Sheet improvement
- GUI changes and Usability improvements
Ver 1.22.0 - Jul 2019 - Taking Fillable Document to Sheets
- Product Ideation, Conceptualisation and MVP for Fillable Document for Sheets.
Ver 1.21.0 - 4 Jul 2019 - Form Responses Management
- Now the form response that is saved can be edited or cloned or deleted easily from the Web App GUI
Ver 1.20.0 - 28 Jun 2019 - Execute Background
- Now Fillable Document can store form responses, generate document, PDF, send Email automatically when end user submits the form.
Ver 1.19.0 - 7 May 2019 - Publish Form to Anonymous users
- Now users can Publish Form as a Anonymous User (end users can submit form anonymously without logging into Google).
- The anonymous URL can be sent as email or embedded into websites.
Ver 1.18.0 - 2 Apr 2019 - Web App GUI revamp
- In Web App Form, a Menu List have been created, it provides details about account, destination payment, form responses etc.,
Ver 1.17.0 - 1 Mar 2019 - Demo and Setup Wizard
- We have added "Try Demo" and "Start setup" in Fillable Document.
- With 'Try Demo' you can select the template that you need a demo and try it out.
- With 'Start Setup' you can configure and try Fillable Document in setup wizard of guided steps
Ver 1.16.0 - 15 Feb 2019 - GUI Improvements
- A Menu List (Side nav) has been introduced. It provides details about account, payment, usage etc.,
Ver 1.15.0 - 15 Feb 2019 - Quiz
- Users can create a quiz template and publish it.
- The fields are validated to specific scores and it can be evaluated and results will be generated.
Ver 1.14.0 - 9 Jan 2019 - Date and Time formats
- Now you can setup date and time fields for your document with standard as well as custom date and time formats.
Ver 1.13.0 - 21 Dec 2018 - Publish/ Attach PDF
- Now you can send the generated document as PDF to emails specified by the user.
Ver 1.12.0 - 3 Dec 2018 - Multiple Email Delivery
- The multiple records that are created can be sent to different users from Web App Form and Inline Form
Ver 1.11.0 - 23 Nov 2018 - Multiple Records Generation
- Now you can generate documents form multiple records during document generation in Web App Form and Inline Form
Ver 1.10.0 - 19 Oct 2018 - Number Formatting
- Number Formatting is introduced so that users can limit data to particular decimals.
Ver 1.9.0 - 10 Sep 2018 - Date and Time Fields
- Date and time fields got added.
Ver 1.7.0 - 9 Jul 2018 - Publish Form feature
- Publish Form is a feature where user can create fillable document and publish it to end users .
Ver 1.6.0 - Jun 2018 - Sidebar Form and Comprehensive Fields
- Simplified form submission and doc generation from sidebar itself
- Comprehensive fields to retain full field configuration in the document itself, so that templates can be shared and reused.
Ver 1.5.0 - May 2018 - Unlimited number of fields supported
- Users wanted really big documents with long list of fields (200+ at times) supported in Fillable Document - Implemented.
Ver 1.4.0 - Apr 2018 - Collaborator feature
- Collaboration with co-authors made easy for Fillable Documents
Ver 1.3.0 - Mar 2018 - Advanced CSS Customisation
- CSS based customisation was introduced to all type of fields
Ver 1.2.0 - Feb 2018 - New Field Types
- Checkbox, Choice and Dropdown introduced
Ver 1.1.0 - Jan 2018 - New Field Types
- Text, Paragraph, Number introduced
Ver 1.0.0 - Nov 2017 - Initial Version
- The Initial version of Fillable Document was released.
Ver 0.1.0 to 0.9.0 - Jan 2017 - Nov 2017 - Product Ideation, Conceptualisation and MVP
All the hard stuff here.