Reprocess Old Form Responses
Reprocess old form responses
Users can see previous entries stored in Google Sheets two ways.
- By opening the Google Sheets
- Navigating history records from web app
Opening Destination Google Sheet
User can see the configured destination Google Sheet under "Settings" tab of Fillable Document
If the destination spreadsheet is configured, user can click on the "Open" button (highlighted) to view the Google Sheets
Choose the correct tab inside the Google Sheets to see the previous entries
Navigate History Records
- Open Fillable Document Add-on
- Click on Open Web Form button or Open Inline Form button
User can view form responses using "Form Responses" tab on the Fillable Document web app - left navigation menu
When clicked, it will show the previous form responses as below
- Edit the old responses and re-generate the documents
- Delete the existing form response.
- Clone a new form response.
- Send emails for old responses.
Note: If user has not configured destination spreadsheet, form responses are not stored and hence user will not be able to view previously submitted form responses.