Fillable Studio - Form View
Fillable Form - Form View
"Fillable Studio - Form View" shows your fillable document as a LIVE FILLABLE FORM and also managed other form related sources link Form Response Management, Publishing the forms etc.
Opens your Live Fillable Form
You can see the stored form responses in the Form Responses section
You can manage your Form Responses by opening it into your live form , deleting it, cloning it etc.
See more details on Form Response Management
View/Publish your form and make your form available to end user for filling.
See How to publish the form for more details.
How to get Form with Pre-Filled values?
You can create the Pre-Filled forms by creating the Pre-Filled form links from your web form.
Note: Your form should be a Published Form before creating the Pre-Filled forms links.
Follow the steps to create your Pre-Filled links.
Open your web form and fill the pre-filled values.
2. Click on the three vertical dot symbol(inside the bottom bar).
3. Choose "Pre-Filled Form link" option and create new link.
4. Name your Pre Filled link and click on "Create Now".
5. After link is created you will see Eye(Open pre-filled form) and Copy(copy pre-filled) option.
6. You can also manage all previously created Pre-Filled links with "Previously Create Links" list.
6. View the Pre-Filled form.